Yep, that's right. this is my first week doing the CIE A Level exam.
This week, I had English P2, Math P1 and Bio P2. Still easy I guess. The Math paper was fairly easy. The Biology paper, well let's just say I've got it under control. An A is still reachable, I guess. The English literature was tricky, especially with the word count thing. I'm a little afraid that my essay does not reach 600 words, but what the heck. As if missing a number of words gonna make me fail.... Oh well, at least I managed to have a good start, rite?
Oh, I forgot. Just now I received an e-mail from Shizuoka University. Turns out the entrance exam is going to be on 13th of June, which is a few days after my CIE. Well, no problem for me I guess, considering that I am a genius... ^^
P.S. I managed to put a self-made banner of myself. Umm... I think it's quite nice. Right? Right?
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment