Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Intro... I guess?

Okay, this is the 3rd time I tried to create a blog. I hope this time I can really pull this through.

Anyway, I'm Emu, a.k.a. The Master Warlord.For those of you wondering, no, this is not my real name. This is an alias, a "Virtual Identity", as I like to call it. Of course, I have several of them. Sometimes I use the name Eliss, Aenkryll, and may more. To keep my anonymity, I can't tell my real gender, however when I play games I always use a female character. That's as far as I can tell.

However, all is not lost! The Great Master Warlord might not be able to disclose his/her characteristic details, but his/her journal is (most of the time) clear of lies! After all, Master Warlord is a gentle, cute, honest, genius, handsome, religious, etc, etc, etc.... wait, stop it with the rotten tomatoes! Can't you see I'm still here? Hey! Stop! Heeeeeeeyyyy...........

Well, jokes aside, I really am trying to be as honest as possible. So every post that I will write here *should* be exactly what I experience that day. As for the name, "War against Reality", it is actually totally self-explaining. This is the journal of my fight through life, so yeah. Well, see you all when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment